Thursday, December 11, 2003

Why I moved to blogspot?

I really loved m-blog, though it had been rather simple & one couldn’t change the layout & if you weren’t a paying member you couldn’t put links in your posts…. But still I made really great friends there & it gave me an opportunity to exchange ideas with wonderful people with different cultural background. I shared my fun, my fear, my emotions with them…. I’ve learned so much & it’s amazing how my own view have changed toward the world.
M-blog has this advantage that you can be notified of new posts by checking the main page. So it was easy to keep up with your friends. But I had this buzz for sometime that I should become a paying member to be able to update blog! & simply it’s impossible to pay from Iran so you got it! I moved here!
But I really missed everyone…. It’s like leaving home somehow… you move away from those you’re acquainted with & had to make new friends. Well, let’s face blogspot!

No comments: