Thursday, December 11, 2003

My forgetful friend!

Guess I never talked about my CLC (Conversation Language course) English classes. Wow we had a really nice gang there & I was the youngest. (Alright there was just one person younger than me!) I loooooovvvvved being pampered by them! Joking! But really we understand each other & despite the age gap we got along very well. I used to nickname my friends… names like “p the pampering”; “B the beautiful” & even “A – anti-woman” or …. (I used to be Philanthropic!)
After 2 years, we still meet each other sometimes specially with one of my best friends P-the-pampering (great 32 year old guy, chemical engineer) & H-honey (26 year old sweet girl, environmental engineer). There’s this friend of ours M-money minded (31, chemical engineer; I owe my nickname to him!). Well he is really forgetful & must be reminded about gathering every once in an hour so he can show up! (Ah, did I forget to mention he is a flirt? Though once you get to know him it won’t bother you!) & he had not showed up for the last tow meetings….
Last night I was in math class when he called me out of the blue & left a message…. It was not clear & I just could recognize few words: “hey… about tomorrow date… make it tonight… give me a call….”
What on earth was the reason he called? What date? Did I miss something? I just couldn’t help feeling tense; the thoughts were pondering on my head while I was calling him….
“Hello?” He said surprised! “What’s up?” I asked frightened! He paused for a moment & then burst out to laugh… & between laughter he tried to explain what was wrong! “You… another… tonight… sms…” was all I could get! At last he managed to breathe & told me” goodness, I wanted to call someone else but I didn’t have the number so I decided to call-back on his sms & it seems I dialed your number instead!” Can you just imagine me? I was flying off the handle but before I could shout anything, he said: “have you ever been in love?” & I was like huh? He said: “well, you can tell how I feel right now!” He is lucky I like him or else he had been dead by now!

No comments: