Saturday, December 06, 2003

missing...

Wednesday, July 2, 2003
Let’s start the story like this: Sunday afternoon we had Quran exam. I mean me, Mat & Pat. I had not seen mat for 2 weeks although we were talking on phone. (I have seen almost everybody else.) & that would be the last time we would meet as students in school, so when I went in the school café I suddenly had this rush of emotion for him…. I could not believe I would be missing someone this much. He had this five o’clock shadow, & it really goes with him. As I was standing there; it came to me that whatever may be around the corner, I want to save the band’s friendship & unity. If I could, I would set the band like this forever not letting them to change. (Am I selfish?)
I know that we have changed, & the conditions have too. At the same time I’m sure of one thing; the friendship is forever. However, the guys will get married & maybe their wives would not like us to be around! Or visa versa. But certainly I will always consider Mat as a very nice, reliable brother. You know there are things one may only tell a brother like secrets; & there are times one need a good brotherly advice or a helping hand. I will turn to Mat for them. & sometimes there are things you hide from a brother but Mat has this advantage you can tell him what you want. Hey! Don’t you think I’m flattering him a bit? God knows, I miss Ava as well. Haven’t seen her since last Thursday, but it seems ages had passed. She is away on vacation right now. (Her last exam was on Thursday.) Isn’t it funny how I get used to people? Ava, Mat, The poetess and you.

No comments: