Saturday, December 06, 2003

content with life?

Saturday, November 15
It’s kind of weird…. I’m sitting here in my room & though the weather is really nice, I don’t feel like going out! Tonight is a praying-night. We call it Ahya. It’s been said that the real meaning of Koran had fallen to Mohammad’s heart on a night like this. So people spend the whole night praying & ask God to forgive them.
I find the religious gathering to pray rather boring. I feel I can’t pray when all these people are around me. They just cry & if you don’t they think you’re not praying! So I rather spend the Ahya nights on my own talking to God in my own language instead of repeating some incomprehensible verses. Well, maybe it’s not right but that’s how I feel toward praying.
Wow! There’s this cool breeze blowing in the night but still we’ve got lots of sunshine. The weather is lovely like the spring time. It had not gone below 10 centigrade degree & you know with sun & … you just need nothing to feel happy. It seems the laughter is in the air, just breath & bliss fill you…. Wind just give me the feeling that nothing is eternal; so I seize the moments & enjoy myself. Why worry about the time which had not come? Each day is a gift; I may spend it in happiness or ruin it with anger! & you know what my choice is…. Let’s live!
Hey, Ava’s birthday is in tow weeks! She is somehow upset & doesn’t want the band to get together for her birthday. We could have planned really fine day but she is not in the mood for that. So I’m wondering if we could find a way to celebrate her birthday without hanging out & stuff. Though I find a cool new place to hang out I want to try right after Ramadan! (Guess what? I think this study agenda is never gonna be fulfilled!)
You know gotta get back to study some Food Preservation & then some awful Canning Process….

Tuesday, November 11, 2003 1:48 AM
hey I'll be back soon
I don't know why I can't post long entries here! but I'll be back soon!

No comments: