Tuesday, December 30, 2003

So it's my BIRTHDAY!

I'm turning 24! Can you believe it? I always consider myself as some 16 year old & now that I'm facing adulthood I can't say I really like it.
Tonight I'm going to dream of the way I want to be & tomorrow I will wake up to face my 23rd birthday & start the 24th year. & I'm trying to avoid any kind of parties. I want to spend tomorrow in complete peace....
Alright I can't quite avoid it! My aunt will drop by tomorrow & I will be out to have launch with Katrine. & there will be the cake & birthday traditions… except for the gifts which I don't like.
What are birthday traditions? Well, in a nut shell there is nothing as birthday morning tradition! We just celebrate the birthday eve. But there will be the cake & candles & wishes & all! I'm not really in mood to write about it by it's one the subject I plan to write more about. I will tell you all about the family tradition & friends hang out & the parties being held, everything that might be there to tell you about it!
Right now I wish there would be no surprise party!!!!!!
I will be back to tell you how I feel being 24... till then goodnight.

No comments: