Saturday, December 06, 2003

we have demonstration!

So I am back! But it’s exam time over here & I HAVE to study if I ever want to graduate this term…. Well, things are getting rather nasty over here. We had this demonstration thing before you may have heard of it, huh? They say people are dancing & saying things against the regime, well I know for sure that these things are true but I’m not sure that anybody got shot down although there are numbers of arresting so far …. Anyway governor tries to close universities for vacation before 9 July (which is the day we had another protest 4 years ago.) so students don’t really know what may come their way. Right now no one really knows what’s going on; I mean it’s just rumors about the whole thing; so I may let you know more if I find more accurate news! ;) Don’t worry if I won’t write in few next week… the exams are here, besides my project gets more demanding each day so I don’t have time even to turn on my computer, updating weblog! No way!:) Something else I may move to a new blog ‘cos I’m afraid I can’t pay m-blog. You see it’s not possible for me to find a way to send the money! Strange? It’s due to economic restrictions in my country. Enough now I’ve got to get back to work.:( Cross your fingers for me.

No comments: