Saturday, December 06, 2003

studying is a hard job

Thursday, June 19, 2003
It seems that I can’t study at all. I mean it’s getting harder to concentrate for me; although I used to do 3-4 jobs at the same time (like listening to music, reading, talking on phone, and counting &…. Now I can’t do that. Studying has been my favorite hobby for the past 16 years so I really can’t see why this thing is happening to me.
Well, it’s not about grades I worry. (I’ve got A for my project!) It’s the mood.
Some university exams have been postponed till September due to the demonstrations but not ours. Most of the dormitories of Tehran’s universities are going to be evacuated in order to prevent more demonstrations for 18 TIR (9 July). I can’t see why some students try to put off the exams. ‘Cos this way controlling them becomes much easier & there would be no reason for demonstration at all.
…. Forget about it! I always go down when there are exams ahead. This morning Ava had told me that Teddy is not attending the demonstrations. It’s a very good news for me; he always been rather daring in this situations so I feared he might hurt himself. I have not heard about Mr. President since last Thursday, & I was wondering if he has been out to protest or not. If he was I would have known, so I hope he wasn’t. This tow is our most political friends.

No comments: