Saturday, December 06, 2003

blogging...

Wednesday, July 9, 2003
Well, Mat is writing a Persian blog. I am dieing to know what he is writing about! Actually the blog idea was his. We were talking about it for some time. & now that we have more free time I push him to start bloging…. He is a good writer & I’m sure he can do it………
Blogs in Iran & in Persian are much different from these ones we have here. Most of bloggers are teenagers, so energetic & they write about almost anything… like their daily life, Politics, movies, even computer training, & ….
Persian is the 4th language blogs are written in. it’s amazing to read the blogs. Different tastes, different points of view but still they got something in common. They try to express themselves to prove they are alive, they exist. Over here in M-blog we have a rather closed group of readers; only those who write here check other blogs (or those who know about a special blog). It is cool somehow. & has some advantages like I’m sure some people will never find my blog! But tow main blog space providers in Persian (blogsky & persianblog) are often searched by non-bloggers or better to say blog readers….
Blogspot as a known blog provider is hosting lots of Persian blogs too. & recently persianlog is joining other providers…. Most of blogs have these links to other similar or non-similar blogs, so sometimes I start checking a blog & end up finding new blogs better than the first one. Unfortunately, most bloggers don’t update the blogs regularly which means you have to check in once in while. I myself check more than 30 blogs. Some are my M-blog friends; some are other English Iranian blogs & some Persian ones. Guess what? I think I’m addicted doing that!

No comments: