Monday, December 15, 2003

Saddam captured!

Wow; you can't imagine hoe happy Iranians are! It's like fairy tales when the evil die...

You know over the past 23 years, he has been one of the most hated men in my country. Most people tend to think of him as the cause of Iran- Iraq war; the imposed war that killed our nation's children & enforce economical crisis on our country. & there are people over here who curse him for being indecorous toward holy-places like Karbala & Najaf.

I don't know how I feel about him.... Well, for sure he had been a dictator & so many had been hurt during his time & he on top of all brought misery & heartache to my nation. Yet when I was watching him with his family & then the time he was arrested, I felt sorry for him. The man who is arrested, in my eyes, is not the vindictive cruel dictator; he was an old insulted man who had lost everything in the world: his power, his family & most of all his respect. When he was examined like beasts, I thought that was the worst punishment for a ruler...& that's what he himself causes: heartache & pain! Let him taste what he baked! Death is better than disrespect! But who is to blame but himself? He made his bed & he must lie in it!

Most westerns don't understand the joy Iraq feels about this... I watched Bailer & Bush talked about the capture! what do they know about his brutality toward Iraqis? & IN THE NAME OF GOD why American military stays over here? Weapons had not been found yet & Saddam is captured... Now it's time to let Iraq decide for herself!

Another political post.... Oopss! I forgot this blog is about my own life not politics but you know what? Politic is every Iranian's second job!

No comments: