Saturday, December 06, 2003

schools begun

Monday, September 29, 2003
It seems every one get a career to do & so there is no time to play! The strange thing I’ve never noticed is the nights! I mean it tend to be very quiet after 9 pm around my place…. Like everyone stays home!
The weather gets kind of cold & yesterday evening when I was walking home, I felt really chilled! Guess I picked up cold! I have sore throat & feel a little bit dizzy. So I’m taking pills & I slept all day long! You see can go studying this way & tomorrow I have my first session of classes!
No more nagging! I hope I will get better in a day or tow. Right now I want to tell you about my study agenda. It’s nice to let others know what you’re doing! I’m so lazy; don’t study on my own so it’s really cool to have others asking about my progress ;).
I have to study at least 80 pages per day to be able to study all the books & notes in 3 months! The most important courses are food chemistry & food microbiology which I have to study each day & food technologies are going to be divided into 2 sets for every tow days. Then there are math & food engineering & sure English text comprehension!
My days will start at 7. I may go walking for half an hour depending on my mood or I would plainly lie in my bed day dreaming. Then I will have breakfast & at 8 I will start studying taking breaks every 45 minutes for a quarter an hour. 1-2 pm would be my launch time & again I will work till 5. (This part may change due to my classes every day). Then 7 or 8 I will have dinner & study till 11 or more. & I will have 2 days off in a week! IF I would ever hold to this agenda I will study more than 9 hours a day!
Believe me! I’ve never been such a hard working person! I used to take my time at leisure, having fun during my school time. So I gathered if I could stick on to the agenda for 50 working days during these 3 months, I will achieve my goals!
I like complicated & flexible agendas. Using this method I have to set my daily plans myself & depending on my mood. But sometimes it become somewhat tricky; like when I’m unconsciously avoid studying the lessons I don’t like or the time when I spent too much time on little useless parts.
You may notice that the breaks are too close together. Catgirl believes this way she can’t concentrate on her study. She says it takes her half an hour to focus on the subject & if she has to take a break in 45 minutes, well she will never get on with what she is reading!
I’m totally different. I can ponder easily for a short time; in other words my concentration works rather temporarily! & I get drifted easily… give 5 minutes to study something & ask me what it was about, I will explain everything you want; then give me an hour to study the same thing, I need to review the whole text in the last minute cos I already forgot where it had been started! (Sorry, it’s really hard to explain it…) my concentration is like lightening I may say quick, short but very powerful. So I use lots of breaks to avoid being distracted! Tricky, huh?
Besides, I will go on a trip in 3 weeks! & then it will be our fasting month, RAMEZAN…. Who says I will hold on this agenda? ;)

No comments: