Saturday, December 06, 2003

fine

July 16
The last post was terrible. My daily life during last 2 weeks was very hectic. I thought “the exams are over” & so peace & comfort is here. Conversely there’s no rest for me…. I AM RESTLESS! I have been out almost everyday, & still I haven’t done what was planned. I have to go shopping (which I hate!), set an appointment with my physiotherapist (my leg still hurts & I can’t go jogging…), meet some of my high school friends (I miss them so), & plan for studying my M.S. exam…….. The point is I hadn’t done anything useful all this time. & my plans for Graduation Ceremony are totally changed due to the financial problem I mentioned before. More than 60 students were supposed to join up for the ceremony & there are only 48 names on registry list. Most of our friend took the ceremony for granted. They just throw ideas at us & then leave us helpless. What’s more they think it’s their right to go around saying we’re doing a mess, as though we’re not trying our best. But right now I’m feeling ok with anything that may come around, the comments really cheer me up & writing helps me to overcome every misfortune. Hey, my dad just brought me a mug of cold banana milkshake! Life is wonderful!

No comments: