Saturday, December 06, 2003

other realigens

Tuesday, June 17, 2003
I guess it’s time to write about other realigns in Iran. Actually I was wondering what it is all about that people think we don’t have Jews over here? There is a point in Islam which says we must believe in all the other profits like Moses & Jesse, so practicing their realign is legal. We even have parliament members who have other realign. I, myself, had Jewish friends when I was in elementary school. & in application forms you have this option of announcing your realign & you can choose Jew, Christian, Zardoshti & other. Although I gathered that it’s different if someone is Buddhist; ‘cos Islam doesn’t agree with sculptures worship as Gods; so it would be rather hard to claim someone is Buddhist. Anyway one can practice it without claiming to. No one have the right to inquire after the way you living until you, yourself show it & interrupt others right …
Christians have a special stadium here which Moslems can’t enter. & they attend their own churches & if they want they can attend their own schools. In our schools we have realign study & other realigns have their own classes & they have their own exams. We have these NAHAYEE high school exams, which are sort of countywide exams for special grades, and all of the students attend one school in one reign (although they study in different high schools) & I had to attend MARY MANOKIAN high school that belongs to Christians. These schools allow Moslems to enroll…. You see I tried to show what I already knew of the matter & I still search for more information. I called my Christian & Jewish friends to ask them to write something about their life but unfortunately its exam time & they well said they have to study. So as soon as any of them deliver it, I will put it here (without change).
My, I think I shall go back studying. Cross your fingers for me tomorrow I will defend my project & I just feel like an A- grade! ;)

No comments: