Thursday, May 06, 2004

Hi....

Well I didn’t get through the Masc. exam…. My rank was 137 & only people who ranked below 133 could get through the first step. Then these people will choose the universities & at least 33 people would enroll in Masc. food engineering program.
Masc. exam is a competitive in which unfortunately our GAP & extracurricular activities are not considered. It is based on a four-choice test. The participants for food engineering were about 5000. So you see the chance of getting in is slim to none.
We have this opportunity to test ourselves in another non-governmental university (Azad). Actually I got my Bs in Research & science unit of this university & there is this chance for me to get through the masc. exam this time. Because I had been a straight a student & actually I got the fifth rank in our faculty so there would be some kind of facilities for me. Yet I really don’t know if I want to participate in it. It will cost a fortune!
Alright… let’s forget about it. Tonight I, my sister & Katherine went out to meet some other bloggers. It is sort of strange to meet the real person behind the virtual logger. You know when you read a blog you have this clear image in your head about the writer… then you meet them & bomb! The image is gone forever! I would never go to this kind of gatherings again. Well, I basically knew everybody there but we could not find the right subject to talk. Yet I really liked some girls there & there is this one guy we have really close virtual friendship & he was sort of ok.
Ok. Now I got to go & sleep….
Pray for me.
I need it.
btw why I can not open lynne's blog?

No comments: