Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hairdresser's

Well, That is one thing I love to do... Go down to my hair dresser & let her praise my hair while giving it a new style.
I usually keep my hair short but right now I'm growing it out for the few weddings I'm about to take part it.
Anyhow, I re-highlighted my hair... It's kinda brownish honey & a few shades lighter than my natural hightlights so my apearance in slightly changed. I like the new look by the way.
It's starnge how a very little change can totally invert your mood to a much better & more relaxed mood. It's refreshing to look good.
This Sunday would be the first Wedding I intend to go to. Both Bride & Groom are younger than me & that is somewhat strange. How the guys I consider as kids (They are 22 & 24 respectively) are ready to commit for a lifetime? Well, it's not my place to be questioning the motives... I wish them happiness & meanwhile I'll ride my own life.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Ha, when you get to me my age, *everyone* getting married is younger. I guess some people just know when they have found the right person.

I totally know what you mean about getting a nice hair cut. It is very fun.