Sunday, July 30, 2006

Family Time

Yesterday Dad & I sat in the ballconey for a chat. It was really refreshing for me to be able to sit & enjoy the afternoon with my parents. Recently, I feel that I dont spend enough time with them. Usually I'm too tried from making it through another day at work to sit back & relax with them. & as I try not to have dinner, I mostly miss the dinner chat which is a ritual in my family. Perhaps I had been too caught up in my problems at work that I did forget about the mircle that a little chat does.
It was nothing special & we just had a good laugh over stupid facts. & then just sat there for a while. It reminded me of good old days when we used to chit-chat & play memory-games there. & then I felt belonged. I felt that no matter how difficult it would be to survive another day at work, no matter what I would have to go through in my life, I could always come back home & craddle with dad & that would make everything alright. Or I would just let my mom hug me for a while & no harm, no malicous intention will ever hurt me again.
Lord, I'm grateful for th blessing you gave to me in the form of family.

4 comments:

Dusty said...

It's great you had time to bond with your dad. Nothing could be better than family to refresh a weary soul.

Lynne said...

Having a good family is one of the greatest joys in the world. I have a really wonderful family and I am glad to hear that you do too.

PaRaDa said...

hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
salam khanum goliiiiiiiiiiiiii
vaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii koli miss o kiss o az in chizaaaaaaaa
che ajab yade dustaye ghadimit kardi
koli alan haiajan zade hastammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
yadame ghablan in ro ham dashti vali addressset ro faramush karde budam
vali alan koli khosh halam ke baz ham mituni koli bezanim tu sar okale ham
albate hich ja ke persianlog nemishe ke
:))
dige khubi to?fabbi chetore?

PaRaDa said...

ki gofte ke nemitunam khaili ham khub mitunam
hama ro mikosham
hala bebinnnnnnnnnnnnnn
bad ghol bede ke ba komput biay soragham haaaaaaaaaaaaaa