Thursday, July 27, 2006

Good Grace.

I'm done with Fan-fiction forever!
Some of you might know that I am a fiction writer & that I sometimes writes fan-fictions. Well, Last summer around this time of year I was writing one about 'Mark Feehilly of Westlife' who'm I adore. & I was about to finish the story by the scheme I had in mind when he announced that he was gay. I still love him & I adore his voice & his work & I personally dont have anything about being on the other side. Truth be known I even find it quit rational & in my mind I always suspected that he was not straight due to a lot of small facts, yet the story never got finished. I did not dare to attach him to some girl.
& this summer I was writing about 'Lance Bass of *NSYNC' & guess what? He is gay too & I always known that he was not straight. So I guess I have to give up on writing fiction about hotties.... I never will finish them anyway. ;)
*note* I really dont think that what other's feel is any of my businees & I dont mind them being what they are. I'm still their fan. I become a fan for the music & for their voices.... & that's what matters to me.
I'm happy for them as long as they are happy.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

You can still write your stories. That is why it is called *fiction* ;)

Heck. I have a huge crush on Gregory Peck and he is DEAD!?!