Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dare To dream?

Are You daring enough to jump fo the unknown? Are you brave enough to do strech out your wings & fly?
Dare to dream?
Sky is the limit!
-----------------------------
As I can not check blogspot I cannot leave a reply on it. So dear Lynne about nagging Mom. Well, I can say she will nag but she will be disappionted & she would probably get worried. It's not about the money, as a lady who always had been a top career girl & a highly respected manager she can not understand that someone (namely me) cannot adapat herself with the situation. She truely wants me to be as successful as herself & that would be very hard.
I know how your mother can get about the job. It's just that they want us to be happy & successful but they think that quiting the job is some kind of a failure for us.
& believe me failure is word none of my parents understand.
It's good to have such supporting & caring parents but sometimes it's just hard to live up to their expectations. (Well, & they tell me where I have gain my idealistism & being a perfectionist... They may just take a look at themselves sometimes.)
Anyway, We both know that we love them to death! I guess wht my cousin say is true: You cant live with them, you can not live without them!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Yes, I think it is that our parents want us to successful and happy.