Monday, June 19, 2006

My Job Account has banned blogspot!

You wont believe it! They have found a word in the address as the 'Adult Maretial' which is blo..gspot. I can post in my blog through blogger & read the comments by turning on the comment moderation but I cannot view my blog myself! Isn't it strange?
I'm off to a trip this week & I'm looking forward to it. After the whole things that happened here at work I really need a break.
Sometime ago I thought "ok... maybe it's me who cannot work with jerks" but now it seems that the Jerks cant work with me.
My crew had gained an acknowlgment for our 'outstanding efforts concerning improvements on health issues' & yet the acknowlegment had turned into a tool to justify the wrong-doings of the contractor. We work hard, design healthy foods & struggle to make it as we are planned & someone else take credit of it!
It seems that I'm risking my job being 'the extreamist'! Whatever....
By the way, I need to exercise more. I started walking to the tower (my workplace) in the morning & that means I have to wake sooner! I had never been an early bird so that's kind of a problem. Yet I'm determind to do it. I need to find a way to let out the stress.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Walking is a good way to get rid of the stress. I am sorry that you are no longer able to read your blog here. That screening software is the pits.