Tuesday, October 19, 2004

My new conversion class!

So there you Shahram! If you ever got the hold of my blog's address, this is about you!
Alright I'm back in an English conversion class & its fun! I met a whole bunch of new group who happens to be very fun to be around & besides Ava is there with which is the best part! Cos it means that I get a whole tow hour to be with her.
I like our teacher... she is a pretty young lady & I like her method of teaching. I don’t know my classmates that well & it's quite soon to judge.
Well, there is this 21-year-old boy in our class who happens to be the youngest. & he really doesn't bother himself to talk accurately so everybody is either pulling his leg or counting his mistakes.
Last session he was talking & he used the correct form of the verb in his sentence for the first time since I know him! & it's something that is not going to happen in the next century! You can see that how important this was! Another classmate of mine joked with him "oh... you should have used HADN'T STUDIED not DIDN'T STYDY." She told him. "Really?!!! Ok! I hadn't studied...." was his reaction toward it!
'K Shahram if you really got to be reading this somehow, I'm just joking! You are the class's soul kiddie!

No comments: