Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Windy days...

Well; we have this windy days that are some kind of strange for Tehran. I mean we are not used to strong winds which would blow everything & all. Tehran most of the time is caressed by gentle breezes like tender hands of a mother.... But lately it seems that the storm beats the city!
The other night the wind was so strong I thought my window would break into pieces; but I was too tired to get up & sleep somewhere else my bed is by the window!) & I figured if it actually breaks, I would stay in my bed till my dad comes & cleans the shattered glass... :D good it never broke!
And today while I was walking down the street, the wind was leading me.... And as I got home the antenna on a neighbor roof broke & fell on a car! I had never seen something like that! Fortunately there was no one near the car or inside... but the front glass was shattered & the hood totally damaged!
All these happenings don't make me love wind less. Windy weather is like my moody character: unstable; changing; & unpredictable.... It could be strong enough to move you or it might be too delicate for you to even feel it. You may fly with the wind or you may run away from it.... it doesn't really matter; wind is moving you anyway....
& now I’m flying away with the wind.... Where to? I have no idea... when I got there I will let you know.

No comments: