Thursday, January 22, 2004

Where have I been?

That's a long long story! Some time ago my internet access cut short because of some technical problem in the server.... Then I checked my blog & found out there has been no commenting system! Well, it seems that BlogSpeak is down & moved to some other sites so I have to register my comments again! Right after that my phone line wires got I-dont-know-what! This means I cannot connect to internet through my room's wires! & the idea of moving my pc to another room seems impossible (then how can I work till late in the night?).... So right now I'm using a public computer to access World Wide Web. But THE PHONE LINE WILL BE FIXED SOON or at least I hope so!
There are a lot of new subjects about Tehran I just figured hat would be interesting. Just wait a little bit more & I'll write about them.... What are they? Hmmmm? The first is wedding customs: the Tehranian way of the custom is different with other part of the country.
Joyriding will be another subject I may discuss. You see it's one of the so many ways young people have fun over here.
Changing the capital from Tehran to another city is what I must write about. Folks over here have different view about moving & all....
There are some things that I won't write about! The first one is "The sit-in of parliament by deputies"! & the next is election! Well, I'm not going to participate in this kind of unfair election & all he discussions wont change anything. The only cure for this wound is to change the overseer congress members in next election (If more legible candidates would BE able to participate!)
Enough for now. I'll be back soon....

No comments: