Thursday, January 01, 2004

My birthday:

Gone! A wonderful day... three surprises & lots fun... are gone! But the memory remains! The love I've been given, the fact that Ava & Katrine remembered my birth hour & the truth that there are people out there to support me will keep me through another year.
Every year I feel wow this was the best birthday ever! & every year I find more excitement. Happy New Year! Happy birthday & welcome to a new year... there is a change! In a mater of a second I've grown into being 24! & it started great!
This is strange... how people affect your life & how in a middle of a disaster you can find time for your own happiness. Am I to selfish 'cos I actually enjoyed my birthday while there are thousands dead, injured or lost in my country? This had happened although it was not completely earthquake-free, I managed to be happy. (Alright I had to explain to any one who called that the gathering is donating some money to earthquake victims & ask if they wanted to join in or not. But it was ok! No corps; no victims; NO TV)
I know I promised to write about Tehranian birthdays more. But it's not a good time! Believe me I'm beat right now. I've been out 7h non stop & then I had some guests & its 2a.m. just wanted to say happy New Year & ask for your prayers for the souls of dead. May 2004 be the year of friendship & peace. & may we learn that love can heal every wound....

No comments: