Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Been Tagged By Magical Droplets

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?


Music & Lyrics (Ok I know... It was the 100th time! But What Can I Do? It's Hugh Grant dude!)






2. What book are you reading?
My Shame... I'm not reading much recently! Ok... I read some short stories by J.D. Salinger & "Louise Amour" by Boben.

3. Favorite board game?
Chess... hmm... I kinda feel like playing it right now!

4.Favorite magazine?
Used to be NewsWeek... no Finantial times (hey does that even count?)

5. Favorite smell?
The smell of snow... what? I love snow!

6. Favorite food? Ghorme Sabzi!

7. Favorite sound?
The rain hitting the window while I listen to light music & sip my tea...

8. Worst feeling in the world?
You know when you think you're doing someone's a favor & it turns out that you have been hurting them all along?

9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
How about another 5 minutes? I can't let my pillow be without me... that's cruel to him!

10. Favorite fast food place?
Raz Pizza in Tehran.

11. Future child’s name?
Boy's Name: Nastihan, Givmart, Girl: Proshat (hey.. u know that it's a nick name right?), Parnian

12. Finish this statement. If I had a lot of money:....
I dont think that would change a lot about me...

13. Do you drive fast?
Fast? Who? Me? NOOOO! You dont call 150 km/h fast, do you?

14. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Hmm... a dog named 'Stupid', a Bear called 'Blue Berry', A Cat called 'Piiiiishiiiii'

15. Storms cool or scary?
Cool...

16. What was your first car?
206... but well I dont drive much.

17. Favorite drink?
Coca Light. Orange Juice

18. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would…”:
I would have had more fun! (not that I dont have fun at all... poor me! I'm only out 5 nights a week... that's not too much is it?)

19. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Ok... ok... let's see... I'm the health food expert... BUT that does not mean I enjoy eating the health food!

20. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I rather have shades... like now... my hair has this unusual charecter about it that the color changes with the angel of sunlight. I have my hair highlighted a shade lighter but it's totally natural color.

21. Name all the different cities/ towns you have lived in?
TEHRAN... Damn I love the city too well, to even start living soemwhere else.

22. Half empty or half full?
Depends on the mood!

23. Favorite sports to watch?
FOOTBALL

25. Morning person, or night owl?
Morning?!!!! My brain does not function before noon!

26. Over easy, or sunny side-up?
Do I have to answer that?

27. Favorite place to relax?
MY BED! Hmmm... ok my old bedroom! I loved the view.

28. Favorite pie?
ApplePie!

Now... I tag Sunnaz, Lynne & Geominer to play!

1 comment:

Mirror Polisher said...

2. Love "Catcher in the Rye" by JD Salinger

7. me tooooooooo

8. ironic huh?

13. 150!!!!!

25. lol..me 2

thanks for doing the tag