Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm afriad it's not only women!

Dear Lynne,
I'm afraid it's not only women who are under being 'cracked down' here! There are young boys being accused too. They shall not dress like women as it's called here! They shall not wear ties, short sleeves or do their hair in messy bushes (Well, the only good point in my opinion personally... I would freak whenver I would see a boy who have treated his hair like a lady in a most fashionable party!)
It's been really strange here... & I dont think this pressure would solve anything... It only spreads hatered!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

wow. boys too?

what is up with people wanting to control other people so much? There are some Christians in this country who would probably enact similar rules if they could. It makes my head spin