Saturday, May 05, 2007

Have You heard of What's going on?

No…? Well, Police is taking care of 'Street women'! & the definition of a one is: the one who is not dressed appropriately!

What? I can't hear you... What doers appropriate means? Oh, I have not figured out yet!

A little hair… a little flesh… make-up… new hairdos… I don't know.

The only thing I know is, that every time I pass a police station, I feel my heart beating in my throat for the fear of someone grabbing me & scolding me…. Hmm? I do not wear extra-ordinary clothes… nor do I act abnormally (well, considering what is NORMAL… this sentence can turn untrue!), in fact, I am more of the next person who walks in the street… plain Jane that is. However, that's no help! Since, I have seen the freaks get away & the plain Janes get all the scolds! So I fear, & that fear is killing me…. I feel I have no choice to be myself! & maybe if I had a choice, I did not change the way I was, but now, I feel I might want to get a bit rebellious & wear the freaky cloths!

 

 



------------------------------------------------
National Iranian Gas Company
http://www.nigc.ir
-----------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Yes, I have heard that they are "cracking down" on women for dressing certain ways. I know that I would not like it if they ever did that hear. What is it about men that makes them want to control women so much. It drives me batty.