Monday, April 09, 2007

Nuclear News...

Dear All,

It's going to be announced tonight…. I can't say what, because I have to consider confidentiality. Yet, it's not going to be good. I just hope all this propaganda would not lead us to war.

I can't conceal my fears. I can't say that I predict anything positive in it… true… I love my country. God knows I love the land I was born in; I would be proud of any real improvement, however, I don't feel that there is a real improvement in the news….

I hate to say it, but I have to say it… We WILL probably end up like Iraq… devastated & tortured under rule of strangers. I'm afraid.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Well, I really hope that Iraq's fate is nothing you guys will ever see. I wish I could say that people here learn from their mistakes but I cant. There is something to the jokes where people call our leader, "President Bombs-a-lot" :(