Sunday, April 08, 2007

The days of me...

Dear All,

It's been a very busy day here at work. First, I had a meeting which did not go quite well & then a retired colleague came here who, unfortunately is really talkative & nosy. She, rather enthusiastically, wanted to know when will I get married, what have I bought for myself in the past month, did I change my cell-phone, what kind of new things are here, who is the new guy beside my desk, do I intend to marry an associate of mine who happen to be very handsome & comes from a good background & is very likely to move up the ladder quickly, why does he not propose to me, why he is not interested me, why he has gotten engaged without her permission!!!!!

Then we had some problems with the contractor, same old, same old!

So here I sit, at the end of a hard day, counting the minutes to be able to flee! What the heck, they might just as well kill me.

Ok… off to studies I go!

You take care,

Regards,

Proshat

No comments: