Monday, December 25, 2006

My Days

This is written in request of a friend:
My life is pretty normal Well... but I guess u do not know what is normal in Iran LOL.
I usually wake up at 6:30 (my alram goes off at 5:45 though) & I leave home at 7:30 or so. I have a half-an-hour ride to reach my work by a taxi. I dont take my car cos I work in a restricted area where cars are not allowed in. I start work at 8. I'm a food inspector in an Orgnizational Company. So I have to go down to the site sometimes but I'm more in the office nowadays. Work times finish at 4 here but I usually have to stay overtime till 6 pm cos I take one day off each week for my classes. The ride back home take usually an hour or so.... bad traffic & all that junk. Anyway, I usually have classes in the evening: My English conversation gatherings, painting classes, gym & some school courses. If I would not have a class I'm usually out with my numerous friends. We go out to movies, cafes, resturants, theaters, bookstores &.... I participate in some different group of friends so it takes a lot of time for me to stay connected to them all. Usually it's 9ish when I get back home. & then I have a few words with my family, I study a bit. I play Sims II & I sleep around 11.
Workday starts from Saturday till Wedensday & we have Thursdays & Fridays off. However, I have classes on Thursdays too so that leave Fridays to be spent by my family & of course study a bit!
Well that's how my life passes me by.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

You sound pretty busy!

I work four days a week (monday, tuesday, thursday, and friday). On those days, I wake up around 7:30a. I leave the house by 8:15a aand arrive at work around 8:30a. I work until 7:30p but I go home at 2:30 to let the dog out. After work, I usually cook and eat dinner and then I walk the dog. Then, I usually watch a movie or a tv show and then go to bed.

On my days off, I do various things. Sometimes I hang out with my friends and/or family. Sometimes I just do nothing.