Monday, December 25, 2006

Blog Tag Game for Yalda

This game has been converted to a Persian form & I had been invited by my friend Hanna to participate in the Game.
So I wrote my 5ive BIG NOT-KNOWINGS in Persian & then I decided to put them here to & invite some other friends to join the game.

* I make a story before I sleep every night, if not, I would not be able to sleep.
* Once a troop of "Islamic" police seized me & 20 of my other friends in a Nearby city Damavand for having a "party in which boys & girls were together under a roof" (I'm not joking that was the statement in our court note. They held us prisoner for a night & even of now, I shiver when I remember the humiliation of that night.
* My relationship with the only boyfriend I had was a complete disaster... diverse intentions & different interests... total catastrophe!
* I fell in love with a cartoon Character when I was in high-school.
* Sometimes I dream I'm a sim in Sims II! I love that game!

& now for the other 5 people I have to invite to Blog-tag:
My dear Lynne
Dear Grandpa
Dear Pantra
EMBA & I
Sanaz

2 comments:

Lynne said...

wow. you got arrested for being at a party? That must have been pretty scary.

Hmmm. I will have to think of this some. I am sure there are at least five things about me that hardly anyone knows!

Proshat said...

Yes, We really got arrested in the party & guess what there was NOT even alcoholic drinks... let alone other junks!
It was really bad.... It's just very distressing to talk about that. They kept held us in prison over night... boys & girls seprated & took to court the day after! & Released us because they had no legal reason over us.