Sunday, November 12, 2006

Capital Punishment For Saddam

I hate Capital Punishment.... It does not matter who is going to be excuted... It does not matter what the person has done.... It's WRONG!
We are not creators of life... we did not give it to people & we do not have the right to take it away.
Besides, Saddam die the moment he fell out of power... the moment he went into hidding & lost his 'Almighty' status. Who kill someone who is already dead.
Don't get me wrong... Saddam has brought so much misery uopn my country & his, that I have no choice but to loath him. He had taken so many lives, done so many violances that I feel like throwing up whenever I hear his name... Still, hanging him up is not the answer. He has to live his low life & be misrable & feel humilated & wish for death for the rest of his life. & we shall not grant that wish for him.
HE HAS TO LIVE! HE HAS TO PRAY FOR DEATH TO COME & END HIS MISARY, however, he should not be hangged.... He is too low to be given that gift!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I tend to agree. I dont like it when the government puts people to death. I think that Saddam is powerless now and perhaps should be granted the opportunity to reflect on all the pain he has caused others.