Monday, August 07, 2006

Quotation!

I like to check Quotations from time to time. They do say A lot about people.
Here is my quotation of the day:

The reasonable man adapts himself to the
world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.


George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950), Man and Superman (1903) "Maxims for Revolutionists"
What do you think?
Ps: Thanks for the comments on the previous post. I know that ot's not like me to step up for things like that. & i have vowed not to let my political side & my social-sensetive side on in this blog. I tried to keep it as personal as it could be. Just to show the ordinary days of an ordinary girl but there are times I can not hide my disappointment about what's going on at the end of my nose.
I have learend that unjustice is practiced world-wide. There is no paradise on earth, some more, some less, everywhere you can find human rights being violated. Disregards to the basic rights have just become part of everyone's daily lives. Still, I feel like I have to speak up. I wish I could do something but I can't.

No comments: