Thursday, August 17, 2006

Comin down with a Cold in Summer?

It just dont feel right.... Life in general does not feel right, at least for now.
I have got a cold.... Horribale way to spend the weekend.
I feel lonely & stranded. The gang went out to a picnic... I could not go due to my job & being sick. & I decided to come here & whine a little!
I wanted to go... I really wanted to go! *CRY*
& that's not all... I'm in a phase of low mood.... I feel that loneliness is eating me. I feel I have no one to talk to, to care about & to hold.... I feel like all the love in the world is not enough to outgrow the coldness & withedrawal in me.... to fill this void of emotions.
It seems that the abyss is eating my soul in it & I can not help but to stare at how my life turns into a big 'nothingness'
I know I will be back up on top of the world but right now, the valley is too deep to climb!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Ugh. Summer colds are the worst! I mean there is no good time to have a cold, of course, but it is especially bad when you end up being stuck home and all your friends are off enjoying a picnic. I hope you feel better soon!

PaRaDa said...

but now the vally is too deep

it is realy......i dont know. i love it so much....