Saturday, April 01, 2006

Three Earthquakes Level Iranian Villages

& That's that?
I mean it's unbelieveable that a colugue of mine just called me up to ask if I was back from my vacation & if I was harmed & "fortunately the number of deads were low"! By Lord, how could he say such a thing?
The point is that I know the number is not even comparable to Bam earthquake yet... 1200 people are dead! & beside that... lots of others are homeless & need imidiate help. Westren parts of Iran is very cold in this season & I dont think without help the survivers can live long. Survivers... isn't this word supposed to be beautiful & give u a sence of secureness? Well, right now the only thing I can see is the ugly part of the word. I was just on the phone with my boyfriend & he tried to calm me down a bit with no success! He says I worry too much about the things I can not control....
There I said it! I mean the big news was... MY First Boyfriend! I'm not sure why we started dating! Anyhow, I've been dating this guy for 3 months now & well, it seems kind of ridicules now.
Forget it.... I may write about it soon. I just wanted you to know I am safe & sound.
And dont forget to donate.... These people need whatever you can get.... & most of all they need our support.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I have to say that your country has my deepest sympathies now. And, of course, I'll send a donation to a charity I know that will most likely be sending aid.

Wow, how exciting that you have a boyfriend. I hope he is as good and kind as you are but I am sure he must be. I look forward to hearing more about him