Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm Just Back from a vacation...

Well, if you are a somebody here & you want to hang out by the beach in your own country... Kish is the place to go!
Ok you always have the Caspian 2 hours away, BUT Persian Golf is really something else. I always liked the south beach more than the north one.
However, I must admit that this trip had been sort of disappointment this time. I did have a ball at the Dolphin Park & the trip around the Island was absolutely fantastic; yet it didn't stop me from being a pain in the neck for my companians. & it didn't stop my friend either.
It was like we intentionally wanted to hurt each other which considering the fact that we've known eachother practically our whole lives, seemed rather odd. Yet that was a very good exprience.... I learened that even my closest friend sometimes doesn't understand my needs. & I learened that I am the one who has to deal with it. No matter what, I shouldn't have let small things ruin our time.
Anyhow, just leave it that. I know some of the readers may know her & they might get upset.
WE stayed at the 5-Star Shayan Hotel & due to the renovations undergoing very slowly we faced some incoviniences. Yet it is the hotel you stay in if you want to have fun. Although kish is an island, Shayan is the only hotel which accomidate you with private beach. & you can enjoy a lot of water sports as well as a good service. However, the bulding itself is old & you may find it not as neat as a 5-star is supposed to be. Besides it's the nearest one to the Malls so....
BTW, It was too windy for us to go jetskiing but a lot of people were wind surfing which was really nice.
This week is going to be a hard one at the office. We're swiching contractors & everything's a mess.
Wish me Luck.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I always find that you can learn a lot about a person when you travel with them. I am glad you had a nice trip to the beach. I know I love going to the beach but it has been way too cold here for that lately. It is warming up though and in a month or so, it will be time to go to the beach :)

Michigan has lots of really nice beaches too.