Tuesday, November 09, 2004

There is the cutest in our CLC class:

They come to class together & it just seems so nice... the way they try to share each other's passion for English & the way they try to make time in their hectic life just to be with each other in the classroom. I keep thinking about their lives & the way they keep their love alive. It's so tremendous that.... I can't even describe the feeling I get just watching them. May Lord be their savior.
Yeah... it's raining cats & dogs outside although we had a very warm & sunny day! It's unbelievable that I had to carry my coat everywhere today & it never rained or got cold & now that I am back inside... it simply pours! What more do I have to say?
I had to go to one of the campuses up in the north of Tehran today to have a talk with a professor. So I had to wake up soon & head out which meant that I only got five hours of sleep. & that means that I had slept only 3 hours a night on average over the past week.
Anyhow the professor was having a meeting somewhere else & I was told to rearrange my meeting for 12 o'clock which was fine by me.
Then I had to drive all the way to west of Tehran to check out some stupid pay-bills. By the time I was almost done, it was the time to drive back to the campus for the meeting so you guess.... magically I got there on time but the professor never showed up! So the meeting where rearranged for Wednesday! I got back home, parked the car, changed my clothes & head out for my class. My students had an oral midterm & they were just waiting on the edge. It took a whole tow hour!
Well, I am going to scan a piece of paper which would be my 7-year-old student dictation in near future & I am going to ask you to find out the true word he had to write! He can talk really well & he answers the questions correctly. But when it comes to dictation.... do you think he might have a problem or something?

1 comment:

Lynne said...

That couple in your class does sound cute. How sweet that they have something to do together.

I just watched a pretty good Iranian movie called "Blackboards" about a bunch of teachers who had to walk around the mountains with blackboards on their backs. I am glad you don't have to do that!