Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dear God,

Dear God,
I was told that you would listen to me in any language if I would call out your name. I had also been told that you would carry me in times of need.
Dear God, here in my city, every night, millions of hopeful voices call out to you, they are calling you by your supreme power... They are calling you The Great!
Dear God,
There are people dieing in my city! There people who reach out to you to save their soul, to save their future.
Dear God,
There are injustice in your name... there are people being beaten in your name!
Dear God,
Save us! Save our souls... We did not ask for much. Our guilt was to understand... to see... not to obey stupidity.

4 comments:

Mostafa said...

Dear Proshat,

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected! :D just joking, u know, I think we really need some laugh and happiness these days.
I'm sure that these brutal people have to pay for what they did to us. I hope we see the judgment day. Take care,

Moe the Great

Fotocali said...

This is painful to read. I wish you, and everyone, truth, peace and happiness.

- "Fotocali" (remember me from Tblog? Friend of S.Lynne, too).

Proshat said...

of course I remember you! We had much fun over there. I can not open T-Blog though. (As you may remember it is blocked)

Caesar of Pentra said...

The most touching supplication I've ever heard of read. Too bad I haven't read ur recent postings earlier. Keep it up, Proshy!