Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Modern Women In Iran

Do I consider myself modern?
I guess so... though not in a VERY modern way... I tend to be somewhat classic & traditional when it comes to curtain things... yet I'm modern in more ways than other.
I also like to think that I, the little girl of games, am an intellectual.... I like to talk about Economy, Politics & all the 'deep' stuff around me....
My friends are from the same league also... We have our conversations & our moments... They are not shallow... like some modern Iranian Women who only concern themselves by the latest fashions & trends!!!!
Why am I writing all this? Well, Previous night was our girls night out.... We went to a fancy restaurant & let ourselves be pampered by the service & we talked the whole night... & only in our circle of three we can talk about almost anything... we can start from Salad Dressing & end in World Peace. We discuss almost everything & we share so many things...
It was then it hit me... we were 'REAL' women having a life in Iran. We were 'real'. & we were not dolls or idols... but only a human being safe in knowing each other & safe in our clique...
& we were different at the same time... we were not the little girls anymore... we were 'Women', Grown up & mature on the verge of making big decisions.
& We were real.
Cheers to my clique... Cheers to my ladies.... Here we are the conquerors of the World

1 comment:

Mirror Polisher said...

I cheer you on...way a go gurl