Monday, October 16, 2006

Rain... Rain... & More Rain!

Did anyone mentioned anything about using cooling system somewhere in Dear Lynne's Comments? Not me certainly! *Tries to hide somewhere*
It had been raining all day yesterday... such a nice way to speand a holiday... sitting by the window nursing a cup of tea & listening to the rain fall... & shivering!!!!

Listen to the pouring rain,
Listen to it pour,
& with every drop of rain
You know I love you more
Let it rain all night long
Let my love for you grow strong
As long as we're together
Who cares about the weather?
Listen to the falling rain,
Listen to it fall.
& With every drop of rain
I can hear you call.
Call my name right out loud,
I can hear above the clouds,
& I'm hear among the poddles,
You & I together huddle,
Listen to the falling rain,
Listen to it rain.
Jose Feliciano

No comments: