Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Anousheh Ansari.

This post is the answer to my dear Lynn:
I think it's pretty amazing that an Iranian by borne have had the facility to go space. What's more she is woman....
But I shall admit that I would be as excited as I am right now, if some other woman would have done that. The mere fact that a lady is as successful as this to be able to fulfill her dream is amazing. It does not matter what nationality she is, or where she is from.
I'm very happy that she could see her dream come true. & I read her blog all the time. She once said 'how much you pay to fulfill your dreams?' & this sentence alone got me so inspired that now I know that I have to pay a lot for my dreams.
I did not mention her name here because I think what she has done is beyond nationality... She's a global model for women everywhere.

No comments: