Monday, September 11, 2006

9 Sep 2001

I clearly remember that I turned on BBC, saw one of the twin towers on fire & thought 'Hey, Since when they strated to show fiction movies on BBC?'
& then came the shock... & with unblieving eyes, I watched the senario.... & I watched lives shattered....
For me, for us, who had been through a war, who have had our lives exposed to death during 8 years of war, who had seen people dieng at our feet... it was unblievable to see that a secure, a never-in-reach land was being under such stress as we (the third world nation, the poor, always-to-be-sacrificed nation) had gone through.
It was on 9/11 when I learned that no matter where I would be on earth, I would not be safe but to be in Lord's arms.... But to be in the Holy Grace of a greater being.
So Lord, blesses the souls of the one who left us behind & take us in your Grace.
Here is All Star Tribute for 9/11. Just a reminer though.

No comments: