Friday, December 16, 2005

Plane Crashed...

I was not even in Tehran at the time. But it came to us as kind of a shock because it crashed in a residental area near airport. The whole crew & passengers of the plane passed away but the late captain did a very nice job & tried to land the plane with minimum destruction. Yet only those who have a little knowlege of poileting will understand this.
Right now the question is why the plane had taken off in the first place cos there had been soemthing wrong with it before. & the Defence minister has been called to Parliment to answer the questions.

1 comment:

Nima said...

Hi!
Very wonderful! In Orkut I saw your profile. I was looking for who can talk and write English. Because I really need to learn speaking and listening well in English.
I left a comment for you and I requested to talk with me. Please view your profile.
I have graduated in civil engineering. But now I am reading philosophy at MA degree and I want to go abroad for continuing.
Please see my page.
I will read your posts.