Sunday, May 25, 2003

Well I’ve told ya before! I am a 23-year-old girl from heart of Tehran. I study in food engineering major. (Guess what? I am more than enough plump!) It’s my last term in school & it means that I don’t have enough time to have fun!!!! But I do find it interesting to write about our band!
Something else, names are not real in this weblog due to privacy matters. However I try to jet down real things about life of tehranian kids…
My family consists of one great mom, one cool dad & a lovely tall younger sister… I think we are happy as far as I can say…
But the BAND! Well, we are let’s say 3 to 6 girls (people come in & go out but there are 3 girls fixed.) & 2 to 6 boys (sorry pals, we take the lead here.) the band keeps company in school, picnics, cafes & etc. there is something that makes us different from other bands over here… we have some self limits, some rules that we obey. It’s not written or never mentioned but everybody go through it… for example we avoid getting involved too much in each other’s private affairs; or no one takes boyfriend or girlfriend with them.( although we are cool about that…) & anyone knows what offends others so behaves morally. None of us smokes & if any body does they don’t show it…with the band you can always find help in the corner. They know how to cheer you up, how to make your day. & the band shares your pain & laughter. You find support, love & friendship; like we’re a family…
Ok! Enough now! I’ll go on later…

No comments: