Saturday, May 03, 2003

So what a girl does in Iran?
I think living in Tehran is like living in ant other countries. You can go out with your friends, watch movies in theaters, and hear music in concerts.
One may think people don’t have enough freedom here in Tehran, but the point is we enjoy this much that we have. Although, wearing scarf is a bit hard for some ladies, at the same time it gives you the choice to make new fashion!
It’s not that I’m totally satisfied with my life. There are limits to what I can do: when going out, we must take great care not to be caught by some police forces, or as a girl I can’t go traveling around the country alone (because police mat think I run away from home!) ; but living here is fun…
I have good friends; boys & girls, we’re classmates in university. A lot of fun is waiting for us, going to mountain climbing, movies… & of course we study, not as hard as students in other countries but all of us are top students.

No comments: