Friday, July 04, 2008

What Kind of a Student Am I?

I cannot sit motionless.
I get bored easily and I stop listening.
In the class I have my earphones on and I am listening to music while writing semi-poems in English mostly.
I participate in lessons and drop answers while drawing on a pad.
I barely can wait till the break.
I like to 'MISS' classes occasionally and go somewhere and have fun instead.
(Nope I do not use the word 'ditch'... I don't 'ditch' the class... I simply use my right not to go!)
If the lesson is boring I do not hesitate to show it to my professor.
I hate having to do homework.
...
I can go on forever... but it's just enough for now. Just tell me why am I thinking about Ph.D?

2 comments:

Mirror Polisher said...

LOL @ "I don't 'ditch' the class... I simply use my right not to go!)" :D :D :D

As a teacher i truly believe that if a student is bored in class it is ALWAYS the fault of the teacher...so 'miss' away ;p

PS. wud love to hear some of your poetry :D

Anonymous said...

opps i 4got to sign in as darya ;p