Saturday, November 03, 2007

Day-to-Day Survival

It has been a long time since I have written anything here... I guess it's more or less because I write in my other blogs... mainly short texts, but still, I feel bad for neglecting my first & foremost blog!
My daily life has turned into a very boring rutine: I wake up at 6:30, do the morning rituals of shower, make-up, breakfast & I'm present at work or in school by 8! Do the same old, same old & have lunch at 12! Then I swich to the other: if I had been at work in the morning, I go to school, if I had been in school, I go back to work... I would stay till 6:30 in the evening... same old, same old... then depending on my schdual I do something different & then I get home by 9 & I talk on phone till 10! & I study a bit & then sleep!
Each Sunday, I go to my conversation class, once a week I go to the movies usually on Saturdays, I go on jogging sessions 3 times a week & most weekends (Thursdays & Fridays) we have guests....
From outside: it looks like a busy, tight, exciting plan.... from my point of view: day-to-day survival...
I plan on taking Italian classes soon... & start going to gym, if I find a good one. That might help to get me unloaded... If only I could wake up sooner then I might have actaully made it to the exercise session in the park near us!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

It sounds like you wake up pretty early already. I sometimes dont wake up until 8am (although on those days, I have to drive to work instead of taking the bus).

Italian sounds like a fun language to learn. I've been to Italy and LOVED it there. Italian sounds like a fun language to speak too. Soooo much passion!

Chakie said...

Hi, I'm italian (to be honest half italian half french) and I live in Italy, Milan. If u were not so far away I'd be glad to teach you my language and I'd ask u to teach me Farsi that sounds very sweet and nice to me. I'm fond of your history and culture and we, western people, try to know Iranian-way of life by reading blogs, books and seeing films from your very famous directors like Kiarostami and Makhmalbaf! Hope to read u soon, have a nice time there! Chantal