Monday, January 01, 2007

Capital Punishment's No Use!

So Saddam got hanged...
So what?
Read his last moments... & see how hateful he was toward Iranians & Americans all the same to the last moment.
What's the use of execution? He had to stay alive & face the insults....
Capital punishment is not the answer. We don't give life & we don't get it back.... I have lost dear ones to his wickedness, I have seen houses been destroyed, kids being killed, girls being raped.... I have seen people cursing him, wishing him misery & death... but in the end, Executing him was not the solution. He did not deserve the luxury of death.
& guess what? I hear a lot of people say that death was the least he could face....
Anyhow, Capital punishment is an absurd way of revenge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I hate execution, it is not the solution.It shows the human's brutality.

Lynne said...

I cant say that I feel sorry for the guy. But you are right, capital punishment isnt the answer and I would have rathered another solution could have been found.