Friday, September 03, 2004

Yeah... & I'm here kicking & alive, safe & sound! What had happened? Nothing... my PC died! & I mean it! At first my monitor started blinking & went pale & paler till she passed out completely. Then when her doctor saved her life (!) & she got back home, my keyboard died out of a heart attack or something like that. What's more I just didn’t have time to go to a net-cafĂ© & even check my mails! So it took me this long to update.... I'm still having problems at home so don’t you worry if I didn’t get to update real soon.
& my first paycheck went for the repairman bill! What a nice timing of my PC to go out of order huh?
'K! Must head back home to correct the papers.... the term will be over next Thursday....
Aha yes the newest idiom of my students: bear is a pet animal who sings tweet tweet! & there is more of them on the way....

3 comments:

Doral said...

Hi Proshat...it is so nice to hear from you again. I'm glad that it was your computer that was sick, and not you.

Lynne said...

Yeah, I am also glad that it was simply the PC that was sick and I am glad that you have a job so you have money so you can fix it! Good for you :)

Anonymous said...

Salam,
hey wat u did with that poor computer?!?!

eeeeeerr, is like a "haft khan" to post a comment here!!
it's kalantar.